Preserve My Precious Memories!
a digital memory preservation service
Where are your precious memories kept?
Do you have your photos printed, labelled, and put into albums?
Are your photos still sitting on your computer(or your camera), just waiting for disaster to strike?
Maybe you don't have the time, or don't know where to begin to preserve your memories...
If this sounds like your situation, I can help.
I have more than 15 years of experience in memory preservation. I know how special your photographs are to you and your loved ones and how wonderful it is to be able to share and enjoy those memories again and again anytime you want to.
WHAT I CAN DO FOR YOU
- Organize your photos for you so that you can find what you are looking for when you need it, saving your files to disk for you. Photos can be sent to me digitally or by mail/courier.
- Scan photos & other memorabilia items such as ticket stubs, programs, or kids artwork and gifts.
- Use your photos to create decorative digital memory pages that suit your style, adding in information to tell a bit of a "story" about your photos. You can provide me with as much or as little information as you wish. Even just having the names of the people in your photos and the dates included on your pages will be of benefit when it comes to reliving your memories.
- Memory pages can easily be shared with friends and family by email, facebook, CD's, etc. and I can (or you can) make as many copies as you wish since they make great gifts for grandparents and other family members.
- Memory pages can be made into digital presentations and/or professionally printed and bound photobooks for you to enjoy anytime you like. (Photobooks make great gifts for family and friends)
- I can also create photo greeting cards, birth and wedding announcements, wedding invitations, calendars, individual photo memory pages suitable for framing.
- Wedding, Baby's 1st Year, Childhood, Birthdays and Anniversaries, Family Gatherings, Life's Milestones...I can preserve them all so you can enjoy them forever!
PRICING FOR MEMORY PRESERVATION SERVICES
$12 per hour
Photo's can be sent to me digitally, or physically for me to scan. Please note that the procedure for organizing physical photos will take longer than dealing with digital files.
Price includes organization of all photos provided, by date and event, as per information that I collect from you. Photo files will be saved to disk and sent to you. Digital files will be sent to you by mail. The return of physical photos and/or memorabilia and the organized scanned disk will be returned to you by courier of your choice. ***Disk(s) and Shipping Extra***
DIGITAL MEMORY PAGES
$12 per page (A 50% deposit will be required to start your project with the balance due upon completion)
I will create digital memory pages containing your photos and "story" information using digital elements that suit your individual style. Memorabilia can also be scanned and added to your pages. Your digital memory pages will be sent to you by email for you to use as you wish, or I can save your digital memory pages to a disk and send to you by mail.
***Disk(s) and Shipping Extra***If you wish to slowly build up your album so that you can work toward having enough pages to have a photobook printed, I can email you the pages as they are completed, but hold your file open for you and add to it as you are ready.
Memory Photobooks can be printed from the memory pages I create for you. The minimum number of pages required to create a photobook is 20 pages. I will set up the pages appropriately for printing and can have the books printed for you for the additional cost for printing and shipping. Since printing is professionally done, rates will vary depending upon the company used to complete your memory photobook and the photobook size and quantity you want. Another option is for me to load your completed photobook pages onto my Shutterfly shared site for you to have printed at your leisure.
A Memory Video Presentation can be created from the memory pages I create for you. There is no minimum page requirement for creating a video presentation. If you wish to add music to your video presentation additional charges will apply. Why the additional charge for music? I must use royalty free music in my video presentation so as not to infringe on copyright laws so must purchase music, in some cases on a per use basis. Your Memory Video Presentation will be saved to disk in the usage format of your choice and sent to you by mail.Consultations, review of your pages, and as much communication as you wish - all free.
***Disk(s) and Shipping Extra***
OTHER PHOTO ITEMS
Please contact me for a quote on photo greeting cards, birth and wedding announcements, wedding invitations, calendars, individual photo memory pages suitable for framing.
There is no charge for consultation for your project. Feel free to contact me as much as you like! I love working to pull your memories together so you and your family can enjoy them for a lifetime! Contact Me! email@example.com
PAYMENT FOR SERVICES
Payment for all services is accepted by PayPal. A 50% deposit for all services rendered is due PRIOR to project commencement with the final balance due upon project completion.